Sul Sul!!

Hi guys welcome to my Smilish life!!

I've decided to create this blog so that I can share a bit of my free time playing The Sims 4.
The Sims games were always my favourites growing up, i could be playing The Sims 1 on my pc for hours and hours when I was a teenager, but now I can't really spent that time playing and I get bored easily. So I decided to try some of the challenges that people post in some forums. I've tried the "Rag to Riches" probably 5 times already and I loved it. I tried it on The Sims 4 for pc, but my pc died a couple years ago, and since then I haven't play any Sims, but this past Christmas a bought myself a PS4 and I soon as I saw the game on the Playstation Store for FREE I immediately installed it! 

I've run into some troubles with my EA account, so I didn't play that much, but when I received an e-mail from EA that said that the issue was fixed, I immediately started playing! But as always I got bored real fast, so I decided to check on some of those challenges and try them out. 

So the blog will be exactly that, me trying out some challenges that don't require mods and share with you some screenshots and stuff like that!!

So I hope you enjoy and you're welcome to share some challenges for me to try.

Bye bye! (Dag dag!)
Charlie

Ps: Stay tuned because there's a fresh challenge post coming soon!

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Big Brother - Week 3

Big Brother - Week 7 The Finale