Big Brother - Week 7 The Finale

Hey guys!
This week our two finalists had two tasks.
On the first one they had all the skill items at their disposal, and had to gain as much skill points as possible and access to the outside world.
And on the second one they both got the same job as an Astronaut (I chose that based on their skill points) and had to compete each other.

This was a really quick week to play through, because most of the day they were at work. But it was a good one and a sweet one also.
They really liked each other and had fun together.

Here are some of  the most important moments:

- Our finalists immediately started using the items I gave them.
- Their favourite thing to do was to spend time talking while gaining skill points.
- Time to count the points!!
What I did for this was:
- first I checked their work and none of them had got a promotion, so I checked the daily task and Tracy had hers completed and Emerson had only 50% done, so  Tracy won the second task and won 5 more points.
- then I checked their new skill points, new acquaintances and how many times they won the week task. 
So doing that I had this formula:

Tracy: 2 new skill points (+2) | 0 new acquaintances (0) | 3 wins (+15) = 17 points

Emerson: 2 new skill points (+2) | 0 new acquaintances (0) | 3 wins (+15) = 17 points

So.... with that I had a tie and I had to find a way to break the tie. So I checked their Aspiration points and this was the results:

Tracy: 660 Aspiration points
Emerson: 705 Aspiration points

Which means: 🥁

Emerson won the game!!!
And Tracy had to leave the house!

It was a really hard one! They tied, so for me Tracy is a co-winner 🤭
They were getting along real nicely so when checking their  relationship I saw that they could become best friends, so I  did that and they said goodbye and Tracy left the house.

This was a really fun challenge, sometimes a bit boring but fun anyway. I might change something but I might try it again someday 😉

Hope you've enjoyed following the game as I enjoyed playing it.

Stay tuned for new challenges! 😘

Bye bye! (Dag dag!)
Charlie

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Sul Sul!!

Big Brother - Week 3